Hii :)

Welcome to My Blog ^^

Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Tired Day Ever :D

Best !! :D My mom, my sister, my cousin, Shahirah Azmi, & me were shopping at KL. Wow!! Mmg Best but kinda Tired. First, we took KTM at 11.00 a.m. We got there at about 12.30 kot. Then, we shopping...shopping...shopping.... untill .... hmmmmmm, actually I dont really remember, cause it is about three days ago... Elehh, bru 3 days ago -.- .... Hehe... Sorry.

Ok, back to my story... We shopping untill ... hmmmmm... I think at about 4.30 p.m. kot. Time tu, dah solat laa... Then, kiteorg get out from SOGO shopping centre. Sumpah, there is so many people in there. Ramai btulllll manusia dlam tuu... I pun, smpai main rugbyy... haha.. Not really rugby laa... Tpi, main tolak2 laa.. Fuhhh... penat ohh.... Lpas dah

No comments:

Post a Comment